I need a favor from my lovely followers. Would any of you wonderful people be willing to use up some of your time beta-reading a Steve/Tony fic for me?
I need someone who…
- can get back to me relatively quickly and will let me know when they can’t and for about how long they won’t contact me. (And that shouldn’t happen too often.)
- ships Superhusbands/SteveTony/Stony (whatever you call it).
- has seen the Avengers and knows at least a little bit of background, original Marvel stuff, with them.
- loves angst. Especially romangst.
- can handle something M-rated.
- gives constructive, honest, criticism politely.
- is a
gooddecent writer. As long as you know your grammar and know how to smooth out writings and can bounce ideas with me and fill plot holes, I’m good with that. You must be willing to work with my ideas, then I’ll love you.
- is trustworthy in a sense that you will keep this story to yourself, not steal ideas, don’t post it (before I do.) without crediting me, etc. (Obviously.)
I politely listen to suggestions and will seriously consider them if you explain them in a logical way to me.
I’d need some website of yours (not necessarily your tumblr) so I can properly give you credit for helping me.
If you’re interested, please let me know what you are from the list above and tell me what your strengths and weaknesses are. (Or just show me your beta-reader-profile on fanfiction.net or something.)
Get back to me ASAP in the submission box and I’ll let you all know when I’ve chosen someone so you don’t have to wait for a response.
*Note: I’m really very sorry about the theme change. I honestly, am not too fond of it. It doesn’t… fit me. At all. I just needed a place for you all to submit things. I’ll see what I can do about changing it again.
Have any questions? Respond here and I’ll reply to them all at once in one large post.
You guys are wonderful!